We are affiliated with Lashpro-Inc™, an international brand that is FDA approved and European Union Certified. Each and every team member is trained by iCandy Eye Salon with Lashpro-Inc™’s patented method of lash application and styling. Our types of lashes include synthetic, synthetic-mink, mink and silk lashes. The application process is the same and we choose as per look or durability type per individual. Our consultation will include questions based on your lifestyle and allergies etc.
Apprentice Lash Stylist $87 (Natural set)
We have an emerging need of lash extensions and hence we prefer hiring new trained talent that are looking to build speed and clientele. They offer same services, however need longer time of application. An apprentice LashArtist™ is looked after by a master LashArtist™.
Some results and techniques require a master level of experience. We go through a hard core training to achieve a master level. Below are only achievable by Master Technicians:
- Natural Set (30 lashes just 2mm longer) $112
- Natural Sweep (30 lashes mix of two diff lengths) $127
- Cat-eye Set(40 lashes creating corners enhanced) $154
- Glamour Look (60 lashes creating a glamorous feel to eyes) $207
- Couture Set (100 lashes last 8 weeks or more) $300
- Lash Removal = $45
- Lash Infill™( touchups over 30 days require rebonding & considered a new application)
We can accept clients who had their full sets applied by other salons/individuals after a consultation. With the sudden surge of unqualified individuals attempting to do this service, we are seeing an increasing amount of shoddy and damaged lash applications. As a result, we cannot in good faith work “on top” of another’s poor work. If you unknowingly trusted someone unqualified to apply your extensions and are having a bad experience, please schedule a professional removal. A full removal will stop your lashes from shedding in clumps– leaving you with bald spots. If you would like a proper, full set applied immediately after removal, please schedule for that as well. If your first set is applied by another salon technician, we charge first initial price of $50 & up for a fill since we might need to remove any clumps or even start off a new set if needed.
Lash Infill™( touch-ups over 30 days require re-bonding/removal & considered a new application)
- Lash Lite™((Add 10 lashes between infill)$22
- 2week Lash Refresh™((Balance & Maintain infill within 18 days) $52/li] [li]3week Lash Refresh™((Balance & Maintain infill within 24 days) $82
- Lash Cleanse™((Clean lash line, disinfect lashes)$18
- Volume-up Infill™((Build bulk, texturize & volume lashes, couture or glamour infill)$94
- From a different salon $50 & up
- Style Change Infill (Change the style &look of your lash set) $82
- Lash-length infill ( Add/reduce length) $67
Eye-Lash Extensions Bridal Menu
This is a service that should no be performed for the first time just before your wedding. At iCandy Eye Salon we want to make sure that your eyes are healthy and safe during the most important day of your life.
3Weeks before the wedding
Patch test and recommendation of eyelash essence to maintain strong lashes. (40 minutes). Discuss possible eyebrow shape & tint
2 Week before the wedding
Selection of design and rehearsal eyelash extensions application. (120 minutes)
2 days before the wedding
Remove any falling eyelash extensions and apply the final extensions for the Wedding. Explain After Care. Brows retouched/tweezed .
Lash Extensions Training – We offer training on lash extensions for licensed estheticians and cosmetologists.